Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poetry Responce to "Braver"

-I can infer that the speaker of the poem "Braver" is bored about her life. She is sick and tired of the same routine every single day

-The word that best describes how the poet is feeling is spiritless. This is so, because she mentions in the poem that she puts on the same boring outfit every single day followed by the line "I wish I were braver", meaning she desires to be more courageous and daring so maybe her life would be more arousing.

-The meaning of this poem is that it takes courage and bravery to make your life exciting.

-I do not connect with this poem because I do not choose to follow the same routine every day like the speaker, and I am not afraid to be different or to make a change.



-Yasmerlin Paulino

No comments: